Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

What a fun and exhausting day!  Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays and I have been looking forward to today for several weeks now.  Since Amelia cannot weigh in on the costume decision, I am allowed to decide what she will be without opposition.  I must take advantage of this while it lasts.  So this year I made her into Salmon Sushi!  It took a moment for some people to get it, but then we got some giggles after they realized what she was.  I didn't realize that there would be some people who have never had sushi before and wouldn't get it at all. 


We started the day off at the Houston Zoo for the annual Zoo Boo.  Lots of kids and fun costumes.  Amelia's buddies met us up there and we had a great time.  Then we went to another friends house for trick-or-treating.  Now that Amelia knows how to walk, she wants to take off regardless if Martin and I are with her.  I fully understand the importance of child leashes.  She did a lot of walking and some riding in her wagon.  And she fully understood the importance of getting candy in her bag - that's my girl!


Enjoy the photos!


Baby Sushi ready for the zoo

Mommy and baby sushi

Notice the ginger, wasabi & soy sauce packet on her head:)

The Gilbride Quads in as Pirates  - how cute is this?

Baby Gaga - aka Ava.  She's mad at her manager for not delivering raisins fast enough.



Baby Hermit Crab - aka Josh

Super Girls and Mermaids - aka Lela, Emma, Hannah & Katie



It's a seafood buffet!

Baby Gaga and her press manager

The result of parents torturing their kids.

Josh and Amelia ready for their night out on the town in search of sugar.

No comments:

Post a Comment