Friday, May 18, 2012

Catching up.....

I am seriously slacking on the blog posts as of late.  Let me do a little catch up on big moments for the Turner family...


Lucy is 14 weeks old now and continues to be an unbelievably easy baby.  I don't know how or why, but she is so calm and rarely cries.  I can count the times she's cried this week on one hand!  Plus she has been sleeping through the night for the last several weeks - let's hope I don't jinx it by talking about it too much.  She is growing like a weed and measured at 12 lbs 4 oz at her 2 month check up!  And she started rolling over a few days ago, which I'm pretty sure is a bit earlier than normal.  Amelia absolutely adores her baby sister and Lucy loves her back.  Every time Amelia coos and talks to her, Lucy smiles and coos back.  I know these girls are going to be great friends when they get older and that makes me so happy.


Amelia will be 3 soon and is proving she knows all about the "terrible two's".  She definitely has some spunk about everything she does but most of all her personality is larger than life.  We are constantly entertained by her discussions, facial expressions and imagination.  Over the last few months she has started talking about her first imaginary friend named Doss.  Apparently he's a little boy who she met at the restaurant at Target (this is what she told us and since Target does not have a restaurant, it must be made up).  At first it freaked me out a bit because she would talk about Doss all the time and talk to him.  My fear stems from watching too many horror movies and I have almost gotten over it now.  Doss tends to come with us wherever we go and sits next to her at home.  Just the other day she started talking about another made up friend but I didn't catch her name.


All in all, life is really good right now.  Our family is growing and there is never a dull moment around the Turner household.  Here are some pics to enjoy!


Enjoying the Kite Festival





2 months old

Check out these stats!

First Dentist Visit




Easter treats

Sisters

Making the house look pretty

Amelia did her fair share

It's not complete without the SF Giants flag

Martin's birthday party

Sophia, Amelia & Avery

At the Weiner Dog Races in Buda

Love!!!

3 months

Tummy Time

First boat ride on the Riverwalk


Grandpa Turner's first visit




No comments:

Post a Comment