Monday, April 26, 2010

Happy 9 Month Birthday

Woohoo!  9 months!!!  Our little girl is getting so big.  Well, not exactly.  Some of you know that I've been worried about Amelia's weight and size.  This kid is so small!  I keep trying to beef her up a bit without luck.  Tomorrow we have her 9 month check up and her pediatrician wants to do some blood work to make sure her thyroid is working properly.  Hopefully everything will come back fine and the tests will show that we have a petite baby.  I'll make sure to post updates as soon as I know something.  In the meantime, I'm resorting to feeding her avocado at least once per day:)  When can I start feeding her milk shakes and french fries?


Happy 9 Month Birthday, little monkey!  We love you so much!!!  


Driving her new Jeep Liberty.  Seriously - it's a Jeep Liberty.


Where are the brakes on this thing?


Watch out Buggy!




Amelia loves her Buggy!


Best friends:)


Gimme a hug!


No comments:

Post a Comment