Monday, April 26, 2010

Playdate at Amelia's Crib

You've seen the photos of all the babies from my office.  Now it was time for Amelia and I to host the playdate.  All went well and the bebes had fun.  The dynamic is changing so much because now we have 4 of the kids who are 13 months old and two of those are walking!  This is a big deal for our group.  No longer can we keep them contained to a small area on the rug.  It was a little nerve racking for me because I realized how much more baby-proofing needs to be done to our house.  Every bang or knock sent my heart racing.  I would do a frantic look around to see what kid got loose and was anyone crying or hurt.  I don't know if I'm ready for Amelia to be that mobile.


Amelia with her buddy Ava - check out those pig tails!!


Gimme Gimme


Jack doin' push ups to impress the ladies!


Ava is destined for Pilates


Betsy with Jude and Amelia


Bottle time


Why are these kids playing with all of my toys?






No comments:

Post a Comment